SEE MORE CELEBRITY HOME
CELEBRITY GALLERY

Thursday, October 6, 2011

Tori Spelling & Dean McDermott�s New House in Encino



by HOOKEDONHOUSES on JULY 14, 2009
Maybe I shouldn�t admit this, but I actually enjoy the reality show that Tori Spelling does with her husband Dean and cutie-pie kids Stella and Liam. This season onTori & Dean: Home Sweet Hollywood (Oxygen network), they put the house we watched them remodel last season on the market, and they moved into bigger, fancier digs in Encino, California.
I posted photos of their former home here, so I thought you might like to see where they�re living now. Here are the real estate photos of the house from before they bought it:
The house has four fireplaces. Here�s a photo of the living room after they moved in (via the LA Times):
A larger photo of the white kitchen:
The Family Room:
10/10 UPDATE: See how Tori gave this dark family room a makeover here.
The �Tuscan-style villa� has 6,700 square feet with 6 bedrooms and 6.5 baths. That sounds big to me, but I suppose if you grew up in The Spelling Manor, it might actually feel cozy. I have to say I kind of preferred the smaller one (you can see those photos here). But I�m sure they�ll personalize this one more in time.
Which of Tori�s houses do you prefer�the old or the new?