SEE MORE CELEBRITY HOME
CELEBRITY GALLERY

Friday, March 13, 2009

What I can't wait to wear.


I've had visions of summer in my head ever since I booked our vacation late last month. We're heading back to the same cottage we rented last year in Bridgton, Maine and we decided to go in early September as opposed to early summer, mostly because Alf's pine pollen allergy was so severe last year that it nearly ruined his holiday. So, I've been dreaming about that cottage, with its 90 foot wraparound screened in porch and the sound of the water lapping the shore (oh, and the shore is about five feet from the cottage). Anyway, I'm not a sun worshiper, but I do love to sit in the sun (with lots of sun block on) and read. I can't wait to kick back with Anthropologie's Hideaway Hat atop my vacation head. Check out the link because there's a picture with a model wearing the hat and it looks tr�s chic...