SEE MORE CELEBRITY HOME
CELEBRITY GALLERY

Thursday, March 12, 2009

Eco-friendly crystal clear glass water bottles

Now that plastic is out, all the rage is eco-friendly glass and stainless steel water bottles. I'm not a huge fan of the stainless steel bottles, mostly because I don't care for the metal aftertaste or the sensation of the metal against my lips/teeth (I know, I'm special). However, I do use a stainless steel bottle when I'm working out since it's, as you can guess, much safer than using a glass bottle.

I'm totally loving Crate and Barrel's glass beverage bottles, not just because of the eco-friendly aspect, but because I love the look. Great for a dinner party or just a touch of class on the coffee table when you want to curl up on the couch with a good book. And, they're super affordable: $7.95 for the small, $15.95 for large.