SEE MORE CELEBRITY HOME
CELEBRITY GALLERY

Tuesday, March 31, 2009

ATTENTION!



Madonna: do you think the camo was a bit much?

Lourdes: don't talk to me, Mother.

Madonna: watch your mouth or no tree bark for you tonight.

Lourdes: *siiiiigh*. I can't believe you dragged me here to kidnap, I mean, adopt another kid. Can't you leave that up to Ang and Brad? And what are you going to name this one? Sarah? Why do I get the crazy name and the kids from Africa get the most normal names on the planet?

Madonna: hey, I'm very important. I mean, look at these boots? They have "caring mother" written all over them. And this hair? It took a four year old Malawian child 15 minutes to do, and only cost 15 cents. You can't get that kind of dedication in NY. For the LOVE of Kabbalah... How can there be no cell phone reception out here? I'm MADONNA!


Lourdes: I'm walking away.


Madonna: HUT two three four...

[Image via Fame]