SEE MORE CELEBRITY HOME
CELEBRITY GALLERY

Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Painting kitchen cabinets is not easy

So, many of you know that I've been trying to paint my kitchen for well over a year now, but my desire to finish is nonexistent. I was so motivated at first, but then...well, I lost my oomph. Painting kitchen cabinets is NOT at all fun. So, today, I decided it's time. Spring is coming (or already here?) and I want my kitchen back to normal. I've already got our new butcher block island and stools set up (which look fantastic) and now, I want all my cabinets and walls bright and clean (the majority are done).

The picture at right is what I'm going for with regards to cabinets: a few will be open and a few will have doors. The cabinet color is an off white and the wall color is green, which looks ten times better than what they were. I'm so annoyed that I can't find the "before" pictures that I took because then you'd get a sense of what I'm talking about. Maybe by the end of the week I'll have some progress photos to post... Stay tuned.


[Image courtesy of Cottage Living]