SEE MORE CELEBRITY HOME
CELEBRITY GALLERY

Monday, March 23, 2009

A Walk in the Woods

On both Saturday and Sunday I put my sneakers on, grabbed my water bottle (and camera, of course), and set out for two separate walks / hikes in the woods. Alf and I tackled Agassiz Rock in Manchester on Saturday, which was a very short moderate hike (.77 miles) and on Sunday, Aaron and I set out on a moderate hike (we walked for an hour and half on three different trails) via Ceder Hill - Pulpit Rock hike in Manchester. The latter was longer and full of more interesting sights (ex. a beaver busily constructing a dam), but Agassiz Rock displayed some amazing rocks courtesy of the Wisconsin Glacier. Both trails will be incredibly different come June, and I look forward to checking them out sporadically over the course of Spring and Summer.