SEE MORE CELEBRITY HOME
CELEBRITY GALLERY

Thursday, March 12, 2009

Katie debuts new hairdo

I have a love hate relationship with Katie Holmes. I loved her on Dawson's Creek and thought she was great in Wonder Boys (I did NOT like her in Batman Returns...train wreck). And, usually if I see her on the cover of a magazine, I'll pick it up. I normally love her style (minus the pegged jeans), and I LOVED her sleek bob (minus the bangs) that she sported when she chopped her hair after having Alien Suri. But, the whole Tom Cruise thing really bugs me. I won't deny that I swooned after Top Gun. I mean, seriously, that smile? Yeah, it got to me. But, now? Not so much. There's way too much crazy behind that smile now.

This picture really does show just how much younger Katie is to Tom... she looks young and fresh and he looks tired and rough around the edges. Anyway, the new hair looks shiny and flashy, but I prefer the shorter do.

[Image via The Dirty Disher]