SEE MORE CELEBRITY HOME
CELEBRITY GALLERY

Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Lady GaGa and Susan Boyle get it on


In the recording studio, that is.  Um, how random can you get?  These two are total opposites.  What do you think they'll sing about?  More importantly, how do you think filming the video will go?

Lady Gaga: Suz, I totally want you to be lying on the bed, bathrobe on and maybe showing just a little cleavage, and then I want you to grab your crotch and then look seductively into the camera and start to sing.

Susan Boyle: *high pitch giggle* oh, no, Lady, I can't do that!  I'm not seductive.  And I certainly can't show any part of my chebs! 

LG: ok.  Hmmmm.  What about ditching the bathrobe idea and maybe put you in a bird suit and have you sitting on a very large nest, keeping some eggs warm. Then, as you start singing, you can jump up and start dry humping one of the eggs?

SB: *high pitch giggle* what?  A bird suit?  Wait.  I have a sheep suit at home that I wore to a friend's wedding.  What if I wore that and you could pretend to shear me?

LG: *squinting* I could be dressed as Little Bo Peep and have a whip, maybe some ten inch thigh high boots, and a branding iron.  You'll be my very bad little sheep...

SB: a branding iron? 

LG: yes!  Oh, I love it Suzie!!

SB: wait.  What's the bloody song called, anyway? 

LG: I Love the Smell of Flesh.