SEE MORE CELEBRITY HOME
CELEBRITY GALLERY

Tuesday, April 13, 2010

I see... horrible fashion sense



Wow.  This outfit screams "I have no idea what my body shape is."  This poor girl.  I know she's been through an awful lot the past year or so, but seriously, she's really not making it any easier on herself by traipsing around in outfits like this.  Firstly, yellow jeans are a definite no if you're a teeny bit bottom heavy, especially if they are yellow mom jeans.  Secondly, the belly skin?  No no no no no no no no.  Especially not with those jeans!  To be honest, I'm almost seeing some camel toe, which NO ONE ever really wants to see (okay, maybe some guys want to see Megan Fox's).  Oh Mischa.  I just googled images of her and I couldn't actually find one pic of her that she looks "nice" in.  Maybe I'm being harsh, okay, yes, I'm being harsh, but seriously, if it's one thing this girl should do, and do right, it's to get a stylist.  Seriously.   

[Image via INF Daily]