SEE MORE CELEBRITY HOME
CELEBRITY GALLERY

Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Ladies and gentlemen, boys and girls, children of all ages...step right up to witness tact like you've never seen before!



I don't know much about Olivia Munn, and I always get her confused with some other no name actress that looks like her, but she's apparently the newest celeb to support PETA.  And, as I've noted previously, I support a lot of what PETA stands for and does, but sometimes I shake my head at some of things they come up with.

Well, you've got to love it when a celebrity shows up to unveil their PETA campaign wearing jeans, a t-shirt, and... wait for it ... leather boots.  Leather boots?  Wait.  What?  Oh, I see.  Since the campaign revolves around the circus, I guess it's okay to wear some leather boots that are probably made out of cow or calf.  I mean, it's not like she rode in on an elephant pulling a stage full of monkeys hula hooping.  Well done Olivia Munn.