SEE MORE CELEBRITY HOME
CELEBRITY GALLERY

Wednesday, April 21, 2010

There is such a thing as oversharing

I'm a fan of FaceBook and Twitter.  And yes, I often snap pictures while I'm out and about, sometimes of myself or my friends, or a sign, or a sunset, or food, etc and post them to my profile(s).  Fairly normal stuff, right?  Right. 

Then there's the oversharer.  You know the type.  The one that's tweeting about taking a dump (and sometimes posting a pic of the event), or posting updates and pics of their every move during the day.  Like Coco.  I'm sorry?  You don't know who Coco is?  Well, Coco is one of Hollywood's lovely ladies.  She's classy, she's smart, and she knows how to show off her assets.  She's also married to Ice T.  And she's an oversharer.  She posted this pic on Twitter today while out "running errands".