SEE MORE CELEBRITY HOME
CELEBRITY GALLERY

Thursday, August 12, 2010

Whoa!

Joey Lawrence is apparently coming out with a new album.  His first album, Joey Lawrence, had two top ten hits in 1993, and if you'd like to listen to the whole album, here you go.  You're welcome.  So, jump ahead 17 years, and here we go again, except Joey has no hair, no famous catch phrase, and is comparing his new album to Justin Timberlake's first album.  Um, come again?  Apparently, Joey is starring in a new sitcom premiering this month and he sings the theme song:

"It's called "Stuck with Me." It reminds of me of the theme of Friends. And I'm making a brand new record that will drop early next year. It is right there with the first Justin Timberlake CD.  I haven't done an album since 1997, but it sold six million copies and fans have always asked me for more. And I would not have waited this long and gone down this path again if I didn't think we had something."

 Well, this should be interesting.


[Image via FilmMagic]