SEE MORE CELEBRITY HOME
CELEBRITY GALLERY

Sunday, August 29, 2010

La Trop�zienne by Clare Vivier




About a year ago I read about a handbag designer, Clare Vivier, in LA Weekly and then stumbled upon her again in Lucky magazine.  Now, it's no secret that I have a bit of a bag obsession.  I have more bags than I do shoes.  Or jeans.  Or, probably underwear.  And one word describes Clare Vivier's bags: brilliant. 

I kept looking for her, checking up to see where else she had been featured and what else she was up to.  Soon enough, I realized that I needed to invest in one of these brilliant bags before she exploded even more and I'd never be able to afford one.  So, with my bonus check last month, I excitedly went online and ordered the La Trop�zienne in brown.  I only had to wait six days and then it arrived.  Slowly and carefully, I opened the box and gazed down at my latest purchase, and, what has quickly become my latest obsession.  I love this bag.  It's the perfect size and the color is so rich and lovely.  The more I use it, the better it looks.  And, the more I use it, the more compliments I get.  My favorite: "Wow, that bag is gorgeous.  Can I touch it?"