SEE MORE CELEBRITY HOME
CELEBRITY GALLERY

Friday, August 20, 2010

It's been a human feces kind of week

So, earlier this week I had to go to NY for a client meeting (a whirlwind trip down and back in the same day, which is totally doable, but sometimes exhausting), and there was an episode at Penn Station.  Now, I was tired and my brain was a bit fried, so I really just wanted to get into Penn, find a seat, and wait for my train.  Well, that didn't happen.  It was fecking nuts in the station, with mass crowds of people pushing and running and yelling.  I still am not sure what happened, but before I knew what was going on, I was pushed down and stepped on by a pack of 20somethings.  When I finally managed to get up (thank you man in the gray sweater and fedora), my hands were filthy and I desperately needed to pee (weird, yeah).  I hate using the restroom at Penn because, well, it's repulsive.  But, I was desperate, so away I went.  I finally found a somewhat clean (or so I thought) stall, but soon realized there was no toilet paper.  And, this was after I stepped in gum AND human feces.  In my favorite shoes.  Yeah, I cried.

However, I guess you can say that I'm lucky because, unlike Tila Tequila, at least I didn't have human feces thrown at me.  While performing.  On a stage.  Topless.  And drunk.  In front of an unruly mob.  If you don't know who Tila Tequila is, well, good for you.  But, if you do know who she is, I think you'll agree with me when I say having human feces thrown at her is probably one of the least dirty things that has ever happened to that trampy trollop.   

[Image via WENN]