SEE MORE CELEBRITY HOME
CELEBRITY GALLERY

Friday, May 28, 2010

It's all about the fashion, daaaahhhhhling


I know SJP loves her fashion.  Some would even say she's a bit obsessed with the latest couture, the latest trends.  However, when did wearing ridiculous shit on your head become a trend?  This is not fashion.  It's stupid.  Just because you're a celebrity and you're the main character of Sex and the City doesn't make it okay for you to wear crap like this.  It makes you look silly.  And, what is that thing on her upper arm?  Is she wearing a heart monitor?  Was she working out immediately before walking down the red carpet?  Looking at that thing on her head made me think, oh, she had to have brought that with her and put it on after she arrived.  Nope.  She actually wore it in the limo, laying down across the seats so that her black storm cloud wouldn't hit the roof.  I mean, the poof is just fixed to a headband, no?  You can't tell me that it took a long time to get that headband poof on her head, so why the need to wear it in the car?  Oh, right.  I forget about the dramatic entrance.  My bad.