SEE MORE CELEBRITY HOME
CELEBRITY GALLERY

Monday, May 17, 2010

I know who killed my career

My most favorite crazy celebrity was up to her usual antics this past weekend in Cannes. Yes, Lindsay Lohan was at the Cannes Film Festival. I'm not exactly sure what she was up to, other than partying of course, but at least someone was able to snap this little gem of her. Apparently she's on a yacht, so maybe she was feeling a bit sea sick and decided to hunker down to wait out the swells.  I doubt it.  I'm fairly certain it was just the booze making her feel sea sick, considering that the yacht never left the dock.  I'm more apt to believe that she thought the extra large poll behind her was a stripper pole, and that she was showing off some of her moves from I Know Who Killed Me.  I have to give her credit, though.  She's wearing panties, which is very responsible of her. 


[Image via WENN]