SEE MORE CELEBRITY HOME
CELEBRITY GALLERY

Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Megan Fox and Cate Blanchett.... friends??

Nah. Does Cate's face look like she's enjoying sitting next to the girl who talks about pinching a loaf at a friend's house and then not flushing? Cate looks pained. Embarrassed. Pissed in a very polite British way that there is now documentation of her sitting next to the girl who was quoted in April saying, "I'm not trying to take Cate Blanchett down."

Let's think about that quote for a minute. Let it hover. What exactly does Megan mean by this quote? Certainly, she can NOT be implying that her acting abilities are remotely close to Cate's, because that's just ridiculous. Absurd, really. And, seriously, what is that smile she's smiling? Is she impersonating herself sitting on her friend's toilet, pooping?

Let's recap a few other stellar quotes from the incredibly wise and huge feminist, Megan Fox:

"I go to the set thinking I'm not going to have any female friends, because that's the reality of the business. From what I've experienced, women aren't good friends to one another. When guys want to hang out with you because your personality is badass, women immediately hate you." - Maxim, July 2007

"Zac Efron is my obsession, we're the same person. We're not actually here, it's like Janet and Michael Jackson. He just puts on his wig and a dress, and it's me, and you don't know that. It's one of the greatest mysteries of all time." - GQ Man of the Year Event, 2008

"Before I go onstage anywhere, I take a Xanax now." - GQ, October 2008

"Well, I'm clearly not ugly." - Entertainment Weekly, June 2009

"I think all women in Hollywood are known as sex symbols. That's what our purpose is in this business. You're merchandised, you're a product. You're sold and it's based on sex. But that's okay. I think women should be empowered by that, not degraded." - Entertainment Weekly, June 2009

"I thought it was awesome [being sexualized at a young age]. I was going to a Christian high school and I wasn't a feminist yet." - Entertainment Weekly, June 2009

"I think people are born bisexual and the make subconscious choices based on the pressures of society. I have no question in my mind about being bisexual. But I'm also a hypocrite: I would never date a girl who is bisexual, because that means they also sleep with men, and men are so dirty that I'd never sleep with a girl who had slept with a man." - Esquire, June 2009

"I resent having to prove that I'm not a retard." - Esquire, June 2009

"I've never been a big believer in formal education." - CosmoGirl, June/July 2008

"If you eat Chinese food, your farts come out like Chinese food. If you eat Mexican food, your farts come out like Mexican food. And milk, it's like-you can smell the warmth in the fart. My wardrobe on Transformers always smells like farts, and I have no idea why." - GQ, October 2008

[Image via Getty Images]