SEE MORE CELEBRITY HOME
CELEBRITY GALLERY

Monday, July 27, 2009

Crap on a stick!

Something happened this weekend that I didn't actually believe until I looked it up online (what did we ever do without the internet?). Alf was flipping through the channels and stopped on 9 1/2 Weeks, a movie that neither one of us has ever seen, but we do know of it because of the infamous sexy food scene. So, I'm watching and I'm like, who IS that hot guy?? And Alf said, "can you believe that's Mickey Rourke." I spit out my red bull. Or my wine. All right, who are we kidding. My wine. So, this is Mickey Rourke from the 80's.



Totally hot, totally doable. I like.

And here he is today.



Now, I get it. The movie is 23 years old. People age. And, apparently, Mickey has had a pretty rough life. But, I was so flustered by the fact that, here I was, swooning and practically drooling over this hot guy in 9 1/2 weeks and it was Mickey Rourke. Didn't see that one coming.

[Images via Gordon and the Whale and Get Back Images]