SEE MORE CELEBRITY HOME
CELEBRITY GALLERY

Monday, July 13, 2009

Lindsay passes on The Hangover; the world is, yet again, thankful for her stupidity.

This is probably the best thing I heard all weekend. And, it's still making me laugh. Apparently, Lindsay Lohan was offered the stripper role in The Hangover and she turned it down because, and I quote, "she didn't like the script." In case you live under a rock, the movie is cleaning up at the box office, and has become the second highest earning R rated comedy EVER (behind Beverly Hills Cop).

She didn't like the script. I'm still shaking my head at that one. The fact that she starred in
I Know Who Killed Me, which was by far one of the worst movies EVER produced, should probably tell us a little bit about what kind of scripts Linds likes. So, funny stripper movie: no. Ridiculous separated at birth stripper movie with crazed serial killer music teacher: definitely.

She didn't like the script. That's like Britney saying no to Cheetos because she doesn't like the color orange.

[Image via The Insider]