SEE MORE CELEBRITY HOME
CELEBRITY GALLERY

Friday, January 16, 2009

Skype

Skype, anyone? If you haven't tried it, you should. I just had my first skype video call this morning with my friend Tom in CA and it was very very cool. It felt like we were just sitting across from each other, drinking our morning tea/coffee, and laughing our asses off. For 2 1/2 hours (we can talk about anything) we listened to some music, planned my trip to CA, and he gave me a tour of his new (well, not really new anymore considering he's been there almost a year) apartment and also showed me the lovely 75 degree weather in San Diego by taking me out onto his patio. The connection was solid and there was really no delay in our voices matching our mouths. And did I mention skype is free?? Yes, free. We decided our next skype chat will include wine. And possibly dinner.