SEE MORE CELEBRITY HOME
CELEBRITY GALLERY

Friday, January 16, 2009

Please tell me this isn't true

Last night marked the final episode for Gil Grissom on CSI. Yes, I am saddened by his departure and even more saddened by Gil's very low key exit. I guess if they don't kill you off (ie Warrick Brown style), then how else can they make a big emotional deal of you leaving? I guess that's the difference between wanting to leave and being pressured to leave (ie Warrick Brown). There's just enough of a guilt factor where the execs feel that they should send you out guns a blazin, tears a streamin, and fans a bull shittin. Okay, wait, I just went off on another tangent all together.

Getting back on track, I read this afternoon that
CSI: NY (yes, I watch it, but I DO NOT watch Miami. I do have some dignity) will have Ashlee Simpson-Wentz and Pete Wentz as guest stars on the March 18th show (playing Bonnie and Clyde type characters). Wait, what? Honestly... what is this CSI: Miami? They couldn't find better guest stars to play Bonnie and Clyde? What about Beyonce and Jay Z? I mean, they did a song called Bonnie and Clyde. Or maybe Justin Timberlake and Jessica Biel
? Oh, how about Ellen Degeneres and Portia de Rossi (Bonnie and Cleo?)?? I would even take Tom Cruise and Katie Holmes. Wait, no. They could never play Bonnie and Clyde. Too much fake love and kissing and weird "I love yous". Anyway, I'm very annoyed by this.


[image via TopNews]