SEE MORE CELEBRITY HOME
CELEBRITY GALLERY

Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Yo! Hey! Ciao! Aloha! Peace!


Hi, I'm Sharon!  Greetings!  I'm so happy that you stopped by!  I've decided to break out my old leather pants, which, ahem, I wore when I was 11!  Take that, Janice Dickinson!  Also, I ran into Julia Louis Dreyfus last night and she was gushing about how I should try and bring back the hair boof her character Elaine wore on Seinfeld and I agreed with her that if anyone could do it, it's this girl!  The other thing I agreed to bring back?  The puffy shirt.  Yup, I want to be a pirate!  And I think I'm totally pulling it off.  Wait, hey, Richard! Hey, Richard Gere!!!  Over here!!!!  Ugh, he's such a snob.  Oh my God, there's Madonna!  MADONNA!!!!!!!  Wow, maybe I need to walk over there a little more because I don't think anyone can hear me.  Wait, I can't remember why I'm here.  What event is this??  Shit, where's my purse?  Excuse me, sir?  What event is this??  What?  Turn around/?  What?  Ohhhhh, *snickers* he must want to see how hot my ass looks in these pants.  Okay, yeah, I'll turn around....oops, what's that on the ground?   

[Image via Splash News]