SEE MORE CELEBRITY HOME
CELEBRITY GALLERY

Thursday, September 30, 2010

I believe

Well, Mulder would certainly be pleased with this news.  An alien planet, which has been observed for the last 11 years, has been deemed habitable.  Apparently there are close to 500 alien planets that have been found and are currently under investigation to see if, someday, people could live there.  This is simply fantastic.  If there's 500, there has to be more, right?  And, are there actual aliens living on these alien planets?  Or are they sitting vacant with for sale signs on them?  I'd like my own planet, please.  I'd like to be able to live on my own alien planet with all the people I love most and just create our own society and live by our own rules.  A planet where there's a river of red wine, trees filled with cucumbers and doritos, and it's fall for nine months straight.  Yeah, I really like the sound of that.