SEE MORE CELEBRITY HOME
CELEBRITY GALLERY

Thursday, July 15, 2010

Reality TV needs to stop. Please.

Ok, so, I admit to having watched some reality TV.  I mean, Rock of Love was a brilliant piece of work.  BRILLiant.  And, yes, I totally watched Rock Star INXS and then Rock Star Supernova.  I may also have caught an episode or two of Intervention (that show is addictive!).  And, yes, I love Dogtown and Biggest Loser.  But, seriously, can anyone get their own reality series these days?  Do we really need more of these reality stars running amock in society?  Does NFL player Chad Ochocinco really needs his own show??  And, no joke, it appears that AC Slater is going to get his own show. AC frickin Slater.  No, E! isn't funding this one, although it sounds like they should.  The show is going to showcase Mario Lopez and his knocked up baby mama as they prepare for the arrival of their first child.  Doesn't that sound like a great idea?  I mean, they'll surely fall deeper in love, get married, and remain together for the rest of their lives by doing this show.  Definitely.