SEE MORE CELEBRITY HOME
CELEBRITY GALLERY

Thursday, July 15, 2010

Lindsanity says she'll kill herself if she goes to jail

Do you think she's telling the truth?  I don't.  I have a feeling that she'll turn herself, serve a few weeks of her 90 day sentence, flail about in her cell, cause lots of drama, feign suicide, and maybe go on a hunger strike.  But, I really don't think she'll go through with actually killing herself.  I mean, there's no paparazzi there to photograph her.  According to a source: �She�s mentally unstable (right now) and getting worse. She ran around breaking mirrors, cutting herself and rambling like a lunatic. She tore her house apart before she finally just broke down."

I guess on the bright side, she should consider this a great opportunity to meet a new love?  Or, maybe she can leave prison and then do a movie about it.  They could call it: Behind the bars - Lindsay Lohan Knows Who Killed Her.