SEE MORE CELEBRITY HOME
CELEBRITY GALLERY

Thursday, July 22, 2010

Lather, rinse, repeat.

Now, I know it's not necessary to wash your hair every day.  Sometimes it's best to let the natural oils in your hair do their thing, and they do their thing best when you haven't washed your hair for a day or two.  However, it appears that Britney may have taken this a bit too far.  It appears that she hasn't washed her hair in, oh, probably three weeks.  Everyone gets bed head, but seriously Brit, what in the world are you thinking going out in public like that?  Is she preparing for another nervous breakdown?  Is she sleep walking?  Has she already suffered another breakdown and is maybe searching for her alien friends?

I found some great Brit quotes that I must share with you: 

I don't like defining myself. I just am.


I go out with friends, but I don't have time to get in trouble.

I wish my hair was thicker, and I wish my feet were prettier. My toes are really ugly. I wish my ears were smaller. And my nose could be smaller too.

The cool thing about being famous is traveling. I have always wanted to travel across seas, like to Canada and stuff.

I always listen to 'NSYNC's Tearin' Up My Heart. It reminds me to wear a bra.

I like to poo.

I always call my cousin because we're so close. We're almost like sisters, and we're also close because our moms are sisters

I think I'm more grounded, you know, and I know what I want out of life and I'm, you know, my morals are really, you know, strong and I have major beliefs about certain things and I think that has helped me, you know, from being, you know, coming from a really small town.