SEE MORE CELEBRITY HOME
CELEBRITY GALLERY

Friday, February 12, 2010

Yawn.



Does anyone care about seeing Kara DioGuardi in a bikini? I mean, didn't she already do that on stage during American Idol last year? If I remember correctly (and I do), she tried to show up "Bikini Girl" by flashing her lady bits and, when I say flash, I mean, she ripped her dress open then covered herself up really quickly and ran off stage. AND, she said after the fact that she's really very shy and didn't really want to show any skin. Yet, here she is, in MAXIM, nonetheless, flashing more of her bits.


Yawn. Bored. I mean, you don't see Paula running out to pose for Psychology Today or Randy beebopping over to guest star on DogTown OR Simon skipping to fire someone on The Apprentice. She needs to take it down a notch.

[Image via Maxim.com]