SEE MORE CELEBRITY HOME
CELEBRITY GALLERY

Monday, May 11, 2009

What's your summer drink?

Mine is red wine sangria... Probably one of the most delicious things ever created. The latest issue of Food Network Magazine highlights the 50 summer drinks for 2009. Are you a Real Man's Margarita man? Or a Tequila Paloma girl? Or maybe your a Bull's Eye Brew lad. No matter what your drink of choice, maybe you should experiment with some of these summer drinks and who knows, you might find a new favorite. All I know is that I'm going to get drunk trying all these out...

Here's my
Summer Sangria Recipe
  • LOTS of ice
  • 1 cup of pulp free OJ
  • 1 bottle of Yellow Tail Merlot / Cabernet mix (I found that this has the most flavor of the other cheap wines I've used, but feel free to use your own personal favorite)
  • 1 can of original Fresca
  • 1 cup of Bacardi O Rum (of course, you may add more depending how "strong" you like it)
  • Strawberries, black berries, raspberries, blue berries OR apples, green grapes, nectarines. (I found that if I add acidic fruit it takes away from the flavor, which is why I usually just go with berries and/or apples and nectarines.)