SEE MORE CELEBRITY HOME
CELEBRITY GALLERY

Tuesday, May 12, 2009

How much do you pay for a haircut?


I pay a whopping $35 (before tip) for a haircut at my salon in Marblehead. I find it terribly difficult to find a good hair stylist and, for years after I moved to Boston from Portsmouth, I would drive north to have my stylist cut my hair (the free glass of wine w/each cut didn't hurt, either). But, just how much would you pay for a great cut? You might be shocked to hear what certain celebrities pay for a visit to their favorite stylist:

Katie Homes: $4,000*
Anne Hatheway: $950

Kate Hudson: $650

Jennifer Aniston: $600**
Amy Adams: $500


*Katie recently spent this much on extensions, which she only kept in her hair for less than a week

**Jennifer Aniston allegedly paid a "what recession?" $50,000 to get her locks lucious for the Marley & Me premiere in London. What do you think? Was it worth it?

[Image via Celeb Utopia]