SEE MORE CELEBRITY HOME
CELEBRITY GALLERY

Thursday, May 21, 2009

Fatboy Outdoors

No, I'm not telling you what I'm seeing out my window. However, I wouldn't mind seeing one of these Fatboys in my backyard. Designer Jukka Set�l� from Finland designed the Fatboy as the beanbag for the 21st Century. They are larger, more comfortable, and much classier than its earlier sibling. And, perfect for outdoor lounging. Fatboy products have a PVC coating to make them water resistant, stain resistant (perfect for me and all my sangria spills) and easy to clean. The Fatboy is filled with virgin polystyrene beads to allow for the ultimate lounging experience.

For a limited time, One Kings Lane is offering a major discount on these Fatboys. Normally $349, you can get one for $219. They come in a myriad of colors, too.