SEE MORE CELEBRITY HOME
CELEBRITY GALLERY

Friday, May 29, 2009

What's in your carry on?

I really don't like to fly. Not necessarily because of the act itself, but more because of how I feel when I do so. The icky cabin full of germs and terrible smelling air, the pressure in my head and ears, the disgusting bathroom. However, I've done my fair share of flying and I've developed a pretty good packing list for my carry on. My must have list includes:
  • L'Occitane travel shea hand cream and Dove sensitive skin face lotion. Moisturize, moisturize, moisturize! It's probably the second best thing to do on a plane next to drinking LOTS of water, not only to keep me well hydrated, but to also force me to get out of my seat and stretch my legs.
  • Burt's Bees chapstick is always always always in my purse. I don't go anywhere without it.
  • Bliss Tidy Towel is ideal, really. I refuse to wash my face with the water in the restrooms and this face wipe is refreshing and instantly makes me feel clean. Unfortunately, I think Bliss discontinued this product, which completely bums me out.
  • Evian Travel Trio is perfect for giving me a quick ahhhh boost. I spray it on my face and neck.
  • Redo Freshen-Up Mist for Hair & Skin To Go is probably one of the greatest things ever created. It's amazing how this product immediately makes my hair feel cleaner, and it smells super fresh.
  • GO SMiLE Jet Set Kit is perfect for a quick brush that leaves my teeth bright and minty fresh.
  • I apply Masaki/Masaki Rollerball behind my ears and to my wrists right before landing, which makes me smell like I haven't been sitting on a plane for the past X hours. I also dab Smashbox O-Glow to my cheeks for an instant glow.
  • Lastly, I apply some Lip Venom to my lips for instant plumping and sheer look.
Also in my carry on: iPhone and headphones, a book, a few magazines, a notebook, pencil, a scarf, a few Celestial Seasonings mint tea bags, gum, a few snack bags of almonds and cashews, Southbeach Diet snack bars, Aleve, my jewelry, and my camera (if I'm bringing it).