SEE MORE CELEBRITY HOME
CELEBRITY GALLERY

Thursday, June 24, 2010

This is brutal

There are a few things I try really hard not to talk about on my blog, mostly because I absolutely detest speaking about some things (either I get really opinionated and / or angry, or I feel violently ill).  To name a few:
  • Politics
  • Spencer and Heidi
  • Religion
  • Jon and Kate
  • Yogurt
When any of my "do not talk about" items (that are non-celebrity gossip related) actually pop up in celebrity gossip, it's a double whammy.  It's almost as if I'm possessed by a demon.  Sometimes I convulse at the thought of what delicious gossip will ensue, how I LOVE a great train wreck.  But, then I convulse at the disgust of talking about inviduals / topics that I hate talking about, sometimes refuse to talk about.  But, in this case, there were no ifs ands or buts about it: this is a pure gem and I just couldn't keep my fingers quiet.

Sarah Palin's daughter, Bristol Palin, has made her acting debut on the series The Secret Life of the American Teenager.  And, oh.  My.  God.  It's horrific.  I mean, her acting chops are not good.  I'd rather listen to her mother, no, wait.  I'd rather listen to a coked out Whitney Houston trying to sing "I Will Always Love You".  Or Denise Richards sing "Take Me Out to the Ball Game".  Or, the incessant buzzing at the World Cup games.  I mean, show some emotion, Bristol!  Didn't you learn anything from your mother??