SEE MORE CELEBRITY HOME
CELEBRITY GALLERY

Friday, August 28, 2009

Watch out - there could be a she wolf in your closet.

I was eating my breakfast this morning and, per my usual ritual, flipped over to MTV Hits (which plays videos ALL day long) and the new video from Shakira, She Wolf, had just started. All I have to say is, what in the hell is wrong with her? Just watch the video and you'll know why I'm asking this.

Another thing to comment on is how fantastically awful the lyrics are to this song. Here's a sampling:

There's a she wolf in the closet
Open up and set her free
There's a she wolf in your closet
Let it out so it can breathe

To locate the single man, I've got on me a special radar
And the fire department hotline in case I get in trouble later
Not looking for cute little divas or rich city guys, I just want to enjoy
By having a very good time and behave very bad in the arms of a boy

[Image via MixMatters.com]