SEE MORE CELEBRITY HOME
CELEBRITY GALLERY

Sunday, August 9, 2009

Sienna Miller doesn't really think


About her clothing choices, that is. So, here's a picture of her doing something somewhere. I'm not sure how old this picture is or where she is, but this is what she had to say: "I probably would be less naive about ignoring the fact that people care. I've always kind of done exactly what my instincts said. I have a good brain on me, but I've never really used it when it came to making decisions about love, which has been a blessing and a curse."

Wait. Wait. She has a good brain on her? And, she's never really used it? On decisions of love? Is she sure it's only been about decisions of love? Because, I'm QUITE certain she hasn't used "it" on decisions of what to wear out in public.

[Image via Splash News]