SEE MORE CELEBRITY HOME
CELEBRITY GALLERY

Monday, April 27, 2009

I saw this one coming...


Recently, Lady GaGa made quite a shocking statement about Paris Hilton. By shocking, I mean completely and utterly astonishing and false. She said, and I quote:

I loved �Stars Are Blind�. I thought it was one of the greatest records ever. Honestly, it is a great pop record.�

Hearing this, I immediately yelled: "Oh, please, please! She did things on that stage I never did with my husband!" (I can't claim this as my own quote; thank you
Dorothy Zbornak of Golden Girls for this one.) So, now, Paris wants GaGa to be her new BFFUIFSB (Best Friends Forever Until I Find Someone Better). And, I really liked GaGa. Yes, it's true. I mean, who can't not dance to Poker Face?? C'mon.

Pa pa pa pokkker face pa pa pokkker face. Ma ma ma ma... Oh you know it.


[Image via last.fm]