SEE MORE CELEBRITY HOME
CELEBRITY GALLERY

Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Holy Frick!

This just goes to show me that I CAN be surprised on occasion. Who knew that Tila Tequila and John McCain's daughter, Meghan, were best buds??? What in the world do you think they talk about while dining in West Hollywood??



Tila: Oh ma gawd, where's my lighter?

Meghan: [internal monologue] holy cow do I want to grab one of those cigarettes and smoke the shit out of it... but with all the damn paparazzi around, there's now way I'll be able to do it without daddy seeing.

Tila: Shit. I can't find my lighter. Do you have one, Meggie?

Meghan: [nervously laughing] ha ha ha, why would I have a lighter, Tila? No, I don't have one.

Tila: [making a pouty face] Will you go find one for me? Pleeeeeeaaaaaaaase??

Meghan: Just go ask the hostess. She's literally five steps away.

Tila: Um, do you see these shoes? I can't just traipse around in these things. And I always get my way! [stomping her foot]

Meghan: Good grief. You're so dramatic. Governor Palin could teach you a thing or two about being more assertive.

Tila: Really? I can always use tips on how to make my ass look better!

Meghan: No, no. [Shaking her head]. Assertive, as in confident. I mean, your self esteem is sky high, but you come across as really needy and dependent.

Tila: I certainly am not a dependent. I'm a democrat!

Meghan: I give up. I'll go get you a lighter. Just wait here and look pretty.


[Image via Splash News]