SEE MORE CELEBRITY HOME
CELEBRITY GALLERY

Saturday, May 21, 2011

Diarmuid �Gavin �Designs �| �Chelsea �Garden �- �Oce�nico �Garden


Changing Residential Design for Landscape Design - Stepping away from houses, I thought I'd cover the big news this week in London, the Chelsea Garden show.
The show, as well as showcasing the latest in gardening, showcases some fantastic Landscape gardening. A stand out in my mind, was the Diarmuid Gavin Designs | Oce�nico Garden

Not really one for knowing about flowers, or gardening, I was at first interested in the reference to the 1940's chairs, which to me, actually look more like Harry Bertoia style chairs from 1952.



What got me next was the fantastic crate like design of the garden shed.


Three of the four walls fold down on hot days, or fold up in increments for wind or winter use, with the top 300 mm folding out to form some shade protection, or ventilation, when the other walls are closed.