SEE MORE CELEBRITY HOME
CELEBRITY GALLERY

Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Winter is Coming



Even though it was 65 degrees out yesterday, I was on a mission to buy some new winter boots.  I've been coveting the furry styles I keep seeing on Piperlime and at Nordstroms, but just couldn't fathom spending a ton of money.  Also, I was hoping to find a style that wasn't just reasonably priced, but vegan.  Needless to say, I did a lot of browsing.  Then I stumbled on these gray furry moccasin winter boots by Breckelles.  They are much cheaper than I would have expected ($39!) and they are vegan AND stylish.  Plus, they are supposed to be more roomy in the calf area, which is ideal considering I have behemoth calves.

They just shipped today, so we'll see how I like them in person.  Fingers crossed that they're a good match.