SEE MORE CELEBRITY HOME
CELEBRITY GALLERY

Friday, June 19, 2009

Paris heads to Dubai in search of her next victim



Random Arab: Miss Paris, welcome to Dubai. Here are our finest young Arabians for you to judge.

Paris: OMG, I can't wait to see what they're wearing!!!

RA: Um, what they are wearing?

Paris: Yes, I'm very particular about what my boyfriends wear. I mean, I can't have them, like, looking like sloppy seconds. Y'know, like they'd date Britney or something. I have so much more class.

RA: Miss Paris, you asked for 25 our finest Arabians. Horses do not wear clothing and, I have to admit, I wasn't aware you American debutantes were into beasteality.

Paris: What? Horses? OMG, how brilliant! I don't have a horse yet. I could totally like dress up a horse and ride it all over Beverly Hills! Oh, Dubbya Man, I love you!


[Image via Daily Fix]