SEE MORE CELEBRITY HOME
CELEBRITY GALLERY

Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Vintage summer shot

So, I've been sitting here thinking about how I'm tired of shivering while I sit at the computer, which then prompted me to think of warm weather (seriously, what is better than that first really warm day to kick off spring, with the birds singing and the snow melting and that smell... the smell of earth shaking off the cold). I then went in search of a nice summer picture to post and I found this one. I'm not sure what year this is, but I'm going to guess probably early 90s because my cousin Seth looks like he's about 3 or 4. This is one of many, I'm sure, lobster bakes we had at my grandparent's house in Limington, Maine that year.

From left to right: my cousin Blake, my Mom Pam, my cousin Meredith, Me, and my cousin Seth. I definitely have braces on, and I'm shocked that I'm actually smiling and showing my teeth (I hated smiling and showing my teeth with those damn braces!), so it's got to be at least 1992.