SEE MORE CELEBRITY HOME
CELEBRITY GALLERY

Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Shorts

What is this? I asked, holding up a balled up paper towel.
He shrugged. I don�t know.
I scowled at the towel, wondering whether I should open it to find out what was hiding inside or to just throw it away. I decided to just throw it away.
I padded into the living room, stopping suddenly as I heard a scratching noise come from the wall behind the desk. I strained� Did I actually hear a scratch?
Silence.
S. I. L. E. N. C. E.

Wait, there� Yes! A scratch. And now a scuffle!
You goddamn mice!!! GET OUT OF OUR WALLS!!!!
I banged on the wall with my fist and screamed a few more profanities.
Welcome to my life.
Filled with rodents, balled up paper towels, bored cats (yes, bored!), and long hot showers to make the shivering go away.