SEE MORE CELEBRITY HOME
CELEBRITY GALLERY

Sunday, April 17, 2011

Endless

I don't know how I didn't know about this before now, but I just discovered Endless.com, a shoes and accessories mega store of amazingess.  Love these Seychelles Eye to Eye wedge for a $110:
And, I'm not really a fan of Crocs (those damn clogs should be outlawed), so I was completely shocked when I saw that these little cuties are Crocs.  Easy to slip on to run weekend errands, walk the dog, or work in the garden.  And only $35!

This Kate Spade High Tide medium flat cosmetic bag is perfect for, yes, cosmetics, but what an adorable clutch for an afternoon lunch with the girls, or a perfect spot to store your iPhone, earbuds, and weekly planner in your bag:

There is a lot to look at and the possibilities are, well, Endless!