SEE MORE CELEBRITY HOME
CELEBRITY GALLERY

Friday, February 25, 2011

Well Done Sir Charlie Sheen

Man, this guy is classy.  I mean, class all the way.  He handles delicate situations with grace and humor.  Charlie should be a motivational speaker or life coach for sure.  Let's take a look at some of his recent tidbits of wisdom, shall we?

Sheen said if his show (Two and a Half Men) was canceled, he would "go make movies with superstars instead of working with idiots."  - Let's discuss this for a moment.  I think Charlie is a little confused.  Sure, he's been in a couple of decent films, but I think it's safe to say his little stint on Two and a Half Men is his most successful work.  Now, I absolutely detest this show and am always horrified that a.)  people watch it and b.) that other guy always gets nominated and wins frigging awards for comedic acting.  It actually astounds me.  Not as much as the reality that Charlie has managed to keep this job for as long as he has because, let's face it, we've all been expecting him to pull some crazy stunt and get fired.  The guy is a loose cannon.

"I gracefully ignored this folly for 177 shows," Sheen wrote to TMZ. "I fire back once and this contaminated little maggot can't handle my power and can't handle the truth." - Power???  Um, really?  The only power he has is with regards to how much cocaine he can sniff through that shnoz of his, and as we've all come to see, he can sniff pretty hard. 

On his cocaine and stripper addiction he said, "I healed really quickly, but I also unravel really quickly, so get me right now guys," Sheen said. "Get me right now." - Does Charlie think that everyone is more stupid than he is?  No one heals really quickly from addiction.  NO ONE.  Especially stripper addiction.  

[Image via Life is Savage]