SEE MORE CELEBRITY HOME
CELEBRITY GALLERY

Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Yikes

I like Glee.  A lot.  Which is very odd because I really don't enjoy musicals one bit, but whatever.  I haven't been enjoying this season as much as last season (there's too much singing and not enough character development!), and one thing that has irritated me this season is Lea Michele.  Not necessarily her character, Rachel, because that's what her character is supposed to do, but Lea as an individual has totally annoyed the shit out of me.  The few interviews I've seen / read have made her look like a pretentious little bitch and she went from cute drama princess to full-fledged skinny drama queen.  I give her kudos for being a vegan, but she has lost some serious weight since last season.  And, now she just always looks really hungry to me.  Except, not so much in this picture.  Here she looks like she's hot for teacher, and maybe the coach of the football team, and well, let's just say the entire football team.  I see the irony here, since her character on the show is very rigid and not at all slutty, but seriously GQ, you definitely went with the not at all cliche high school nerdwho'satotalhottieandwannabeslut angle with this shoot.  You're definitely going to lose readers with this one.  They don't want to see a half naked "teenager" sucking on a lollipop.  No way.  They want to see some Dungeon and Dragons or school janitor or a fat, old principal.  Yes, put Lea Michele in a fat suit and have her using her laser pointer pen to give a PowerPoint presentation in the teacher's lounge.  Oh yeah...totally hot.