SEE MORE CELEBRITY HOME
CELEBRITY GALLERY

Tuesday, March 2, 2010

I do NOT keep up with the Kardashians



I don't watch the show, but I definitely know a thing or two about the Kardashians thanks to my celebrity gossip addiction.  One thing I definitely know is that Kourtney's boyfriend, Scott DickDick, looks like a totaly douchebag.  From the top of his greasy head to the awful gold watch to the loafers on his feet.  Yup, very douchey. 

On the other hand, Kourtney looks quite adorable in her black sweater and boyfriend jeans.  She seems to have fairly okay taste in clothing, just not men.  So sad.  I'm sure Kim and Khloe are desperately trying to get Kourtney to date an athlete.  I mean, hey, it's worked out so well for them, right?  I'm fine with it as long as it's not Michael Vick.  I've heard he eats babies. 

[Image via Splash News]