SEE MORE CELEBRITY HOME
CELEBRITY GALLERY

Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Another Dear John moment


Just in case you weren't entirely sure how much of a dirty donkey John Mayer really is, check out his latest tweet to Ke$ha:

"Dear Ke$ha, you have won me over with your tricks and charms and I must tell you I really like your song. Though I must add I tried brushing with a bottle of Jack and I chipped a tooth on the glass. Where might I remit an invoice?"

Given all the hoopla around John's recent interviews and the fact that he said he was taking a break from all media (um, John, Twitter is social media), it's apparent that he isn't the smartest guy in music (as a side note, apparently Kobe Bryant has the highest IQ in basketball).  And, it's pretty obvious that John really does always want to know where his next lay might be, and I have to agree, he'd probably be fairly successful getting into Ke$ha's pants.  Normally he serenades his victims with "Your Body is a Wonderland" before going in for the kill but in Ke$ha's case, he could probably score by serenading her with "Your Body Odor Reminds me of the Dumpster Outside My Apartment Building."